No pooh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Its only been a day but i still got to ask, is it normal for a baby to not poop for a full day. She eats really well has had good temps so not sure why no pooh today? I remember reading that babies poop once to twice a day?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It varies. Missing a day or two isn't a big deal. Also as they get older they go less frequently.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah i came home to a pooh earlier yeah boy! thanks man i knew i was worrying like always :lol:
Why i got you on here what do you do for vitamins, what do you give your babies? I have the zoo med calcium with d3 and without, but i also have a zoo med vitamins but was warned about the vitamin a levels in it. I was told a herpitive ? how often do you do the calciums and what not ? what brands?

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
the repetitive is the one i dont give her due to the vitamin A and yeah beta carontene is what is in the other stuff i have zoo med. yeah i just picked up the zoo med reptitive, then got warned about it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes we give vitamins in case they arent eating their veggies -- if shes a good veggie salad eater you dont haft to worry about it so much --- lots of dragons dont eat their veggies but will eat the insects so its best to dust them that way you know they are also getting the vitamins as well --- so dust the bugs 2 x per week once per feeding if your feeding more than once per day
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
she eats her veggies really well especially for a 3 month old from what i hear. dont think ill have a problem when shes older with greens and what not. So because she eats her greens well 2 a week dusting vitas with or without d3? and on the topic of her eating,. you know how the internets full of diffrent awnsers grrr... well 4-5 feedings a day at this age? as many as she will take in 15 min? if this is all correct she will eat like 30-40 in a sitting if i let her and then 4 feedings later thats around 100 bugs ! shes at 105 today and its still early???? :banghead: am i overfeeding im not believing the internet no more for nothing lol im just gonna ask yall. so whats your advice on the number of feeds and bugs? i give her dubia and bsfl, lately more bsfl, becuase i dont want to overdo it with the uric acids she sure loves them though. and i did 3 wax worms when i got them and havent done more im waiting for new week, to give her a few.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I would feed her salads first -- then do your staple feeder feed as many as she will eat in 10-15 minutes -- then feed again in the afternoon feed as many as she will eat in 10-15 minutes --- w/ her salads and other worms shes gonna get enough - you can also add some small super worms or medium I dont know how big she is - feed like 1-3 in w/ her salads -- w/ all that she should be getting plenty to eat -- the vitamins dont need to have d3 in them but I dont think its gonna hurt her if it does - and yes she will get good nutrients out of the variety of veggies
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
this week weve been giving her collard greens, kale, red and orange bell peppers dice up, and red cabbage. very little amount of cabbage. thats whats in her salads this last week. so two feeding along with the salads and you said super worms i was under the infuence nothing bigger than the eyes. the supers we bought are small but longer than that gap. but i still have those dont know what to do with them lol. she is about 12 or 13 inches.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
She can eat them ---use 1-3 on top of her salads--- also ditch the red cabbage --
do you have the nutritional website?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom