Lethargic and keeping eyes closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news he is doing better today!
Do you think he enjoying the 20 gallon? That's really good to hear he has opened his
eyes more & was more active. Bless him, it sounds like he is feeling better, too. Definitely
keep us posted on his progress.

Tracie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thats good but your gonna need to go bigger- make sure you are keeping proper temps small tanks are hard to adjust temps in them --- I think the most I used for my 20 gallon was a 75 watt
Karrie

Kaijusaurusrex

Original Poster
Still kicking another day! Hurray! I got the little reptitemp tool to keep better track of his temps and found a fixture with a dimmer on it. His eyes are still closed but I can tell he’s trying to blink. I also got him some chicken baby food to try and i think he likes it? He was licking it off his lips on his own. I hope he starts showing weight gain soon though

Kaijusaurusrex

Original Poster
He’s opening his eyes again, and I took him to the vet today for a checkup on his progress. The vet said he will most likely pull through! His RI is gone and he’s on dewormer for three days. He also gained 1 gram of weight :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a really great update for us, thanks!~ :D
I am happy to hear that he has improved so much & had a positive check up at the vets.
Has he gained some weight now also? Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom