Need help identifying my bearded dragon's morph

Status
Not open for further replies.

sever555

Hello people. Could anyone here help me identify my beardie's morph? Breeder was almost sure it is a Citrus Tiger but I want to be sure, thanks in advance!
108726-9616905055.jpg
108726-576916836.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

It looks like you have a hypo trans with some amazing coloring. Note that coloring isn't a morph (citrus, red, orange, etc.) but merely just a trait and a description of a dragons outward appearance. Whereas a morph is an actual genetic change (defect) from its wild genetics.

Some might consider tiger to be a morph, but it's really not IMO. It's just a trait passed down just like coloring.

Either way, you have a stunning dragon that is for sure :)

PS, that trans comment is based on what appears to be fully black eyes. If they are fully black (like a sharks) you've got a trans. The Hypo comes from the fact that your dragon has fully clear nails.

-Brandon

sever555

Original Poster
Claudiusx":8p9sc0q7 said:
Hi there,

It looks like you have a hypo trans with some amazing coloring. Note that coloring isn't a morph (citrus, red, orange, etc.) but merely just a trait and a description of a dragons outward appearance. Whereas a morph is an actual genetic change (defect) from its wild genetics.

Some might consider tiger to be a morph, but it's really not IMO. It's just a trait passed down just like coloring.

Either way, you have a stunning dragon that is for sure :)

PS, that trans comment is based on what appears to be fully black eyes. If they are fully black (like a sharks) you've got a trans. The Hypo comes from the fact that your dragon has fully clear nails.

-Brandon

Thanks for the information ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom