Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beardie name(s)
Speedy
I have a small heat lamp for my Bearded dragon Speedy but I also have a fluorescent lightbulb because my dad says "he needs a way to escape the heat", should I replace it with another heating bulb or keep it the way it is?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You need a good bright white basking bulb that keeps temps 105-110 for a baby taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stick ons --- and good UVB fixture w/ reflector and a Reptisun 10.0 bulb -- what size is the tank -- those two things are the most important thing in that tank -- its gonna prevent your dragon from getting sick
Karrie

DragonMaster9817

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Speedy
KarrieRee":qtavtiqe said:
You need a good bright white basking bulb that keeps temps 105-110 for a baby taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stick ons --- and good UVB fixture w/ reflector and a Reptisun 10.0 bulb -- what size is the tank -- those two things are the most important thing in that tank -- its gonna prevent your dragon from getting sick
Karrie
thank you, by the way, my dragon is 5 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom