Delete your own post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The posting is somewhat confusing and I have posted in the wrong thread. The only way I've corrected this is editing my original post because I have not located the delete tab. I have also looked through the help thread. My question is how (in detail) do you delete your own post before anyone has commented?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there and welcome :)
I sent you this via private message but figured others might be curious too.

Users do not have the option to delete their own posts. However, you do have a few options.
Firstly, if you just posted in the wrong section by accident, you can report your post and in the options for your report just click the option that it was posted it the wrong area. Once a moderator sees it, they will move your post to the right area :)
Additionally, we typically pay attention to those things so even if a post isn't reported, if we think its in the wrong section we will move it :)

Now, if you just want your post removed completely (which in most circumstances we discourage because the post could help someone in the future who is searching the topic) you once again can report your post and ask for it to be deleted. As long as you're the threads author, we will remove the post for you.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom