Is this the same dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazysockm1

So I recently bought a dragon from the morph market and when I received her she looks different from the picture. I've been thinking if there has been a switch up or if he accidentally gave me the wrong one. Can you guys please tell me if these are two different dragons or are the same?
Online Pictures:
109328-4190039961.jpg
109328-3440368041.jpg
109328-1358892727.jpg
In person pictures:
109328-7374697840.jpg
109328-255373116.jpg
109328-4656743119.jpg
109328-4637315245.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hard to tell but the head pattern looks similar. It's hard to see the back markings clearly in the morphmarket pictures.

I'd say there is a good chance its the same dragon.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, right now it's probably going in to shed. Babies shed VERY often so they can change from one week to the next. Did the seller have pics of the parents by chance ? That's a nice looking baby.

MrsNoggin

I would say no. Looking at the spinal markings. But very similar, so same brood maybe? Unless those dark markings change quickly with age, not the exact same dragon.

(edited to say : I think the markings on yours are nicer!)

Draven88

Hatchling Member
IMO that's the same dragon, as mentioned with every shed and over time colors can change. In my experience dark markings can tend to fade away, but the reason I think its the same is the lighter v/wishbone shape on the head. I think it would be quite unlikely to have 2 so closely match up. Also different lighting and camera will effect color, and tamps when it was taken will effect how dark some of the dark spots appear.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
full

Not the same dragon, the tail markings are different and there’s one part of the back markings that should be kinda splayed out, but it’s not. You’ll still fall in love with your dragon just the same, though - consider it as it was meant to be ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree now that I looked more closely. The trail of markings on the back went from simply uneven to open " diamond " shape. The v shape on back of the head lacks a small mark going up the middle.

The breeder may have had 2 dragons or more being shipped the same day and got them mixed up. Actually the one you [ O.P.] got is prettier IMO. :)

MrsNoggin

Yes, these are the pics I compared. I know markings can change, but surely not within a shed or two.

Also the two markings under that large circle that thin into points. They are a big difference too.

90153-6588817877.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom