My dragon has weird toes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I posted on your other thread & I did return your PM this evening.
Let us know how Norbert is doing!

Tracie

NorbertTheDino

Original Poster
I am ordering some cherry extract and D3less calcium today. The swelling seems to be the same as yesterday. He's doing pretty great and likes the extra mealworms and crickets I've been giving in place of the dubias. Today, though, I was holding him and was examining his tail for swelling and while I was touching his tail, stress marks appeared on his beard. I'm not sure if he was either uncomfortable because I was touching his tail or uncomfortable because something bothered his tail when I touched it (maybe if the swelling is in his tail it is uncomfortable when touched). Anyways, he's been eating pretty well and his excrement looks normal for the most part.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I responded on your other thread! I hope you are able to find some black/tart cherry juice
extract easily, it should be easy to find.
He could have injured his tail previously or might have a touch of metabolic bone issues, it
is hard to tell.
Be sure to keep his protein low to moderate to help control his uric acid levels.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom