Please tell me if this set up is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gave me an adult beardie. Originally he has reptical sand on the bottom of his tank. He is about 12 years old and is very thin. The people I got him from never gave him live food, only pellets, not even fresh greens! Last week when I brought him home I gave him a dozen crickets. He ate just fine, and even are his greens after! Yesterday I gave him another 12 crickets, and he was having trouble catching them. Today I noticed he was having trouble going to the bathroom. I gave him a warm bath, and 15 minutes later he had a large bm. Well today I took the sand out of his tank, and put in waterproof plank flooring. I put some sand in a plastic box and put his basking rocks on top. Then I put a waterproof crib pad on top of the planks. Is this ok? I know he is thin, we are working on that. Any advice will be greatly appreciated ?
109373-723022526.jpg
109373-3643257050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom