Proper Dusting of feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I have been told to dust my dubai with calcium d3 two to three times a week. calcium without d3 also two to three weeks? is this correct guys?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That will work. Personally I only use the calc + d3 but doing both is fine.

Growing babies should get calcium 5x a week or so.

-Brandon

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
thankyou Brandon i thought so i have just used d3 aswell but ill guess i will here and there i got a bottle so mine aswell. Yeah she is about 4 months.
so i do five meals a week and im good no matter ?

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
thanks man, how much do you advise i dont put alot out of fear im putting to much. I feed her about 25 dubai a meal 3 meals a day and she eats the hell outta her greans. we are on small dubai right now and she loves her BSFL ill throw like 20 of those in there every other day with the dubai. But i have multivitamin sampler i have used since i got her and the supplies and that will be out soon. Which multivitamin do you use and prefer? How often should i be doing the vitamins? i saw on another post you told someone to use vitas and d3 calc with seperate feedings so how much and when should i vitamin her foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom