Obese Baby Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
109154-7566175461.jpg
Hi guys! My baby beardie has been doing just fine, when i first got her at the store they told me she was their best eater. She does eat good! (it’s hard to get her to eat veggies tho). She mainly eats super worms and crickets, and i syringe feed her a smoothie i make (kale, collard greens, red/yeller pepper, butternut squash). I’m not too concerned about her weight, but can you tell at this young age if she’s getting too fat?
109154-7566175461.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Beardies grow at different rates -- she does look good however -- but I would start trying to get her to eat her salads NOW - how old is she? You may haft to entice her w/ BSFL - some butter worms and meal worms etc... but she does need to start her salads- I would start offering those in the morning before her main staple feeder and if shes as good as eater you say she may eat them w/ out enticement--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom