My first bearded dragon is 11 years old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, just a quick introduction!

This is my rescue bearded dragon and her name is Moni, She Is 11 years old and is (luckily) extremely healthy, she eats a good varied amount of vegetables and insects and loves to play, she is very active and will run up and down the room! Moni knows me and my partner well now and we have bonded, she asks to come out of her tank and sometimes actually jumps into my hands! She makes her moods very clear! And she loves a cuddle when going to sleep.

She has recently started shedding so I have signed up to a few forums in order to study peoples experiences and opinions, as a new owner of reptiles I feel it's important to read as much as I can.

Hopefully I will be talking to some of you soon! ?✌️?:)

3zN2ZhX.jpg

saraho

Hatchling Member
It's great that you took on an adult rescue. I adopted Charlie when he was almost 2, but that still feels young to me. I'm a life-long cat owner as well and our last boy came to us as an adult. I'm so glad we adopted him, I hate to see good animals linger in poor homes or shelters because they aren't cute babies anymore.

TheWhiteWolf

Original Poster
saraho":3oyt1wkv said:
It's great that you took on an adult rescue. I adopted Charlie when he was almost 2, but that still feels young to me. I'm a life-long cat owner as well and our last boy came to us as an adult. I'm so glad we adopted him, I hate to see good animals linger in poor homes or shelters because they aren't cute babies anymore.

Do you have some pictures? I love how much bearded dragons varie in shape colour and size. I was lucky enough to get a lot of equipment given to me for my beardy, so she has a really good Viv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom