Beardie morph/colouring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I picked up a tiny ten week beardie today and I'm not sure on her colouring. She's got a lot of reds and has a more golden/gingery hue to her brown scales. Is she a normal or any morph/colouration? Her claws also look brownish ginger and her eyes are just normal. I don't have much experience with normals as we have a trans citrus red who is luminous orange, so I don't know normal colourations much!

106939-6133589609.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She is beautiful --- are the nails clear or dark? Eyes are black or colored? You have two dragons now?
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

That is a standard/normal morph :)
Color variations aren't morphs, just traits. So the color is just whatever color you think best describes the look of your dragon :)

-Brandon

itspebbles

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3sfjr8ki said:
She is beautiful --- are the nails clear or dark? Eyes are black or colored? You have two dragons now?
Karrie

Hard to tell with his (it's a boy, we figured!) nails. They look pale brown- not black like I'm used to. Eyes are completely normal. And yes, we have two dragons- the tiny newbie one is currently quarantining. It's giving me flashbacks to when we got the first as a baby last year!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Are you going to keep the dragons together? I hope not -
Karrie

itspebbles

Original Poster
KarrieRee":c4d1rhk4 said:
Are you going to keep the dragons together? I hope not -
Karrie

Of course not. The other one is much, much larger, and could probably eat the little one. Plus, cohabing beardies is an awful idea in my opinion, I've seen lasting injuries from fights in my last dragon, who had a missing tail and injuries on her back feet. So, no. No cohabing at all.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok was just wondering - you said quarantine so I thought you were putting them together :)
Anyway he is a pretty little guy/ gal
Karrie

itspebbles

Original Poster
KarrieRee":233mm1ce said:
Ok was just wondering - you said quarantine so I thought you were putting them together :)
Anyway he is a pretty little guy/ gal
Karrie

I meant putting them together as in the same room. Sorry for any confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom