My heart melted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was in the low 50s outside so Charlie and I couldn't go on our regular outdoor adventure. I got him out of his tank and brought him to the work/office area and sat down on the floor with him. He usually enjoys tootling around the desks and checking all the cracks and crevices for dust bunnies. Yesterday though, he seemed confused by me sitting on the floor with him. He'd venture a few feet away and come back. Then maybe walk in a circle. But always back to me. I extended my legs and he climbed up to check out my boots, then back to the floor. Finally he came over to my hip and looked up at me expectantly. I put my hand down to see if he wanted scratches, but instead, he climbed up my hand and arm, across my lap, up my chest and parked himself on my shoulder. I felt so much love for my little guy!!! He refused to leave me after that. He's weird, but I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom