109282-9574650945.jpg
109282-442333813.jpg
Code:
[code][GALLERY=media, 23417][/GALLERY][/cod[GALLERY=media, 23421][/GALLERY]e]
109282-6098987991.jpg
[XIMG]109282
109282-6680250335.jpg
109282-8944171052.jpg
8944171052[/XIMG]Hello I’ve not long got my baby beardy he’s been doing fine , but recently I fed him a mario worm unaware he would have any issues since then he keeps tensing up and dropping and he hasn’t been able to move almost as if he’s paralysed he also looks as tho he’s having a fit?. I’ve tried everything I can I’ve even put him in warm baths to help him pass but nothing is seeming
To help ? Any idea ?

Jamie2799

Original Poster
I’ve tried uploading the pictures of my beardy currently and his set up and the mario worm was quite big but
My mother used to own a pet shop so she figured the worm would be okay

Jamie2799

Original Poster
I want to add his set up is very bland right now
As I didn’t want him to fall and hurt himself also
I wanted a clear floor to see if he managed to pass the worm

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am sorry but it sounds like the worm impacted him -- try feeding him some canned pumpkin or unsweetened applesauce or some baby prunes -- it will help to make him go -- please try again uploading the pics - if they down loaded they will show up when you click on the XIMG at the top of the message box - then all you would need to do is click on the pic and it will show up w/ a bunch of numbers / letters in the message box
Karrie

Jamie2799

Original Poster
I belive the photos are now uploaded , is their anything else i try until I get the pumpkin seeds ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No pumpkin seeds -- you want canned pumpkin or baby prunes or unsweetened applesauce -- see if he will lick it off a spoon or put in a syringe and feed like .5 mls - keep feeding it to him till he poops- make sure he is hydrated giving by dropping water on his nose or by syringe if giving water by syringe make sure to administer slowly -- let him swallow what you give so he does not aspirate -- keep w/ warm baths message his tummy -- basking temps should be 105-110 and taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- NO stick ons they are inaccurate
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
What are you using for a UVB? Brand and bulb and where in the tank is it? Coil or tube? Please post pics of the tank and lighting
Karrie

Jamie2799

Original Poster
I meant canned pumpkin sorry. I’ve uploaded extra photos of his set up and the light I bought

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Where is the UVB? Basking temps ? How are you taking them? You need a digital probe thermometer from Petco or PetSmart $7 -- you need this ASAP-- along w/ a UVB-- these two things are a MUST and you need them ASAP-- NO COILS !
Karrie

Jamie2799

Original Poster
The probe sits in the back corner it currently is at 86 in the cool end of the tank, and 106 in the basking end , i was recently gifted this set up from a friend so I’ve been working with what I have until I can find the correct bits . My beardy is currently sticking his tongue out as if he is gagging

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Please take a pic of him he is not doing good
Place him under the basking light-
you need to get some of the stuff I posted into him-- he needs a UVB - your dragon will not be able to digest his food w/ out it---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Get him under his basking light- your dragon may not make it--- have you given him any water? What about the stuff I posted to get him to go ?
Karrie

Jamie2799

Original Poster
He’s under a lamp now when I spar him with water then when his body cramps up and he shakes I’m trying to find the stuff you told me to give him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom