Reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joxter

Recently my 3-month-old baby Joxter has been getting scared or threatened by his reflection. I've already attached a backdrop but occasionally he'll notice it and show his stress marks or wave at it. I'm worried about him, so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to teach him that his reflection isn't harmful?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Where else is he seeing his reflection? On the sides ? If so cover them up and just leave the front open - if you can move the tank so its not getting a reflection
Karrie

Joxter

Original Poster
The backdrop covers 2 of the sides of the tank and it's on the outside so his reflection can still be seen a bit. Will he get used to his reflection eventually? In which case can I just let him be or should I stop him?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you using for a cover? He may stop just watch him and if he continues then you may need to cover what isnt covered / change what your using / and or move the tank
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom