KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes that is shed -- they tend to eat less and get grumpy when shedding
Karrie

takisha08

Karrie,

You are a God send! Thanks. I feel like I have a newborn child. Ha. Every little change in her behavior has me worried and concerned that something might be wrong.

Especially when it comes to eating. I did get her to eat a little bell pepper and drink a little water that I dropped on her.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
What about her insects is she eating those? Did you replace the coil w/ what was recommended?
Karrie

takisha08

I don’t have a coil, got the long T5 fluorescent bulb. Is that what you mean? I have it on top. I am concerned about putting the the T5 inside and it being too close to her. Thoughts?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
If your screen is fine mesh like a screen door it will need to go into the tank--- approx 12-15 inches from basking decor-- if it's a wide holed like a dime it can stay on top basking distance 8-10 inches
Karrie

takisha08

12-15 in height correct? Screen is fine mesh. Will work on the best way to change it out. Thank you again!!

Takisha

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes if you need help w/ ideas on how to hang I can post some
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
3 command Velcro fasteners- picture hanging wire – long plastic zip ties-- fishing line -- potted plant wire hangers--
Karrie

viola

Hey congrats on getting a new bearded dragon it does take a lot of work i have had mine for a couple of months and her stress marks will go away just keep feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom