BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
It’s really fine mesh, and thank you for the links I got both on the way as of earlier. Back to the screen it’s pretty fine but I heard it would be ok with a t5 that the t8 won’t get through but the t5 ho 10.0 bulb would so that’s what I got View media item 23324

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Here’s our Freyja all the Upgrades and little things we are changing and learning she has been pooping and digesting her food her bowel movements of normal she poops 1 to 2 times a day usually twice she just came out of a really good shed and it’s so bright lately she’s Scarfing down 50 to 75 Dubai’s Like 20 black soldier fly larvae’s throughout three feedings she loves baths and has no problem drinking water on her own from the bowl. Haven’t seen her eat your veggies but it seems to be in her stools so It must be ?

109225-290035704.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it sounds like Freja is doing well ! She's just thinking " what are these humans doing and what's all the fuss about !? :lol: Anyway, check your Powersun bulb again, they don't come in a 125, they come in either 80, 100 or 160 watt. It's the Exo terra Solar glo that comes in a 125. Your screen should be fine with the bulbs you have if you add the Reptisun t5.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Thank you so much for all your responses and help means a lot to my wife and I especially FreyjaI’m excited for the T5 to get here and I’m very pleased to hear that she will get proper UVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom