Beardie tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Well its good its not getting any worse -- maybe its a birth mark?
Karrie

Silvally

Original Poster
Perhaps? He's had it for a while and it's kind of grown on him (not gotten larger, but kind of stayed in proportion with his tail). He doesn't get any discomfort it. I hope it is - he seems fine. I appreciate all the help everyone's given me on this. I'm going to keep taking pictures to track it just in case. :)

Silvally

Original Poster
Update: I'm taking her to the vet (appointment set for thursday morning) as her breathing has become a bit crackly which I've seen can be signs of a respiratory infection. Hopefully vet will be able to tell me more and if she has a respiratory infection + more about the tail.

Silvally

Original Poster
Took her to vet - she has a mild respiratory infection and was given antibiotics for it for 2 weeks and the tail is probably just an injury - said to keep an eye on it for shedding and stuff and apparently shes overweight to lmao I guess I'll have to feed her less. Thanks for everyone's help here, she's fine.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for the update, I was going to recommend a vet visit after to check the tail for sure. Hope her R.I is mild and that she gets better ASAP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom