Beardie tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Well its good its not getting any worse -- maybe its a birth mark?
Karrie

Silvally

Original Poster
Perhaps? He's had it for a while and it's kind of grown on him (not gotten larger, but kind of stayed in proportion with his tail). He doesn't get any discomfort it. I hope it is - he seems fine. I appreciate all the help everyone's given me on this. I'm going to keep taking pictures to track it just in case. :)

Silvally

Original Poster
Update: I'm taking her to the vet (appointment set for thursday morning) as her breathing has become a bit crackly which I've seen can be signs of a respiratory infection. Hopefully vet will be able to tell me more and if she has a respiratory infection + more about the tail.

Silvally

Original Poster
Took her to vet - she has a mild respiratory infection and was given antibiotics for it for 2 weeks and the tail is probably just an injury - said to keep an eye on it for shedding and stuff and apparently shes overweight to lmao I guess I'll have to feed her less. Thanks for everyone's help here, she's fine.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for the update, I was going to recommend a vet visit after to check the tail for sure. Hope her R.I is mild and that she gets better ASAP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom