Shall I let him sleep here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JodeTL

109070-909350268.jpg
I took my beardie out to chill with me tonight n he seemed eager to get on my kitchen side and he’s soundo up here (see picture). I sleep in the front room and there’s no where for him to go anyway should I leave him be or pick him up in a bit n put him back in his viv? I’m new to beardies n want him to live as comfortably in my home as he wants and I know some people let their beardies sleep out so basically is this ok?

I will put pillows on the surrounding floor if I leave him be so if he jumps down he’s on soft ground (it’s not super high either)

:)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Man they sleep in the craziest places -- I guess I would put him back in his tank --- I would not be comfortable leaving him on the counter ---
Karrie

JodeTL

Original Poster
I know! I had him in a nice fluffy snug thing which he usually loves but tonight he was set on the wine rack? I’ll put him back after a few hours

JodeTL

Original Poster
Beardies are a weird one like you want them to feel comfortable but protect them if they’re comfy you feel like leave them be but then you also feel you know best? I dunno spose I’m a mum all over again lol

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
My guy falls asleep under tables and furniture all the time when he's done roaming around for the day. I usually just let him be until I go to bed. Then I put him back in his enclosure so the "sunrise" wakes him up at his usual time. More of a scheduling thing than a safety thing.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
So I fell asleep last night before putting Volcano back in his tank. When I woke up this morning and didn't see him I freaked and look everywhere for him with no luck. I had to leave for work so figured I'd look more when I got home. I picked my boot up to put on and out pops a bearded dragon head. First I was shocked he actually fit in there and second I was relieved to see him. Until I discovered he pooped in my boot (you can guess how I found that out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom