Throwing food like a toddler having a tantrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mari HATES many greens, but I make her eat them anyway because they are good for her. Today she accidentally got some kale in her mouth when she went after a wax worm I hid in her salad and she was ANGRY. She threw the kale by jerking her head real quick, and she realized she can just throw the kale out of the food bowl entirely by doing this, so now she will purposely lick kale and then fling her head and throw it and then eat whatever is left in the bowl. She’s a little turd. ?
She’s not seizing because she only does this when there’s kale or something she doesn’t like. She’s just being passive aggressive and making a big mess. Do they sell timeout chairs for lizards?

saraho

Hatchling Member
No, I think you must have a teenager on your hands. Mari sounds an awful lot like my 13-year old daughter. LOL

That’s fabulous though. I just adore the personality our little dragons have.

saraho

Hatchling Member
Apparently Charlie heard about throwing food. He wasn't overly fond of cilantro last week so this week I bought parsley. I left him a fresh bowl of it yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon there was parsley everywhere! He'd made a huge mess. Naughty boy!

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
saraho":1yzg6iwr said:
Apparently Charlie heard about throwing food. He wasn't overly fond of cilantro last week so this week I bought parsley. I left him a fresh bowl of it yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon there was parsley everywhere! He'd made a huge mess. Naughty boy!

T e l e p a t h y ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom