Meet Ollie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this and I just got my baby a couple weeks ago so I thought I would introduce him. He's a 6ish month old citrus dragon and he's still pretty nervous about his new home but we are warming up to each other and he loves to explore my room. Thanks to everyone on here that has helped us so far!
108871-7722553112.jpg
108871-2922596629.jpg
108871-8177719237.jpg
108871-9897367819.jpg

saraho

Hatchling Member
Oh my gosh, he’s cute! I love the little lines radiating from his eyes, like the rays of the sun or big false eyelashes. Did you figure out if Ollie is an Oliver or an Olivia?

My Charlie came to me as a girl but I’ve since figured out he’s a boy. My daughter calls him Charles.

kjworley19

Original Poster
I’m still not quite sure. I looked but couldn’t really tell. I guess I’ll find out eventually! He’s gonna grow fast I can tell, he/she eats like a little monster!

saraho

Hatchling Member
I wasn't 100% until I found out about femoral ducts. Charlie's are prominent so I know he's a boy. Otherwise, I'm too much of a noob to know anything.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
your Ollie is adorable (but they all are) Our girls like to look out the window where their tanks are. They even like sitting in the window looking out that window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom