Pale, lethargic, black beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry you lost your boy, that is very devastating. :cry: My sincere condolences to you.

Tracie

I've had OzMonkey since he was a few weeks old. The pet store had no clue of the age. He is just over 3 years now and within the last 2 months has had the same issues as this discussion title. Only, we've not seen a vet dude to our city on lockdown due to Covid.

My dragon has not eaten or drank water in that time and his right arm has been very swollen and at first, he drug it around.

For the past few days/night she won't move at all. He won't go after the superworms or dubias. I try and forced feed, he just closes his eyes with solid black beard and pale gray undercarriage.

I've had him sleep with my cat, OzMonkey be resting on cars back or belly. For 3 years, OzMonkey is very comfortable with Kidd, my older Mainecoon, is very to tolerate of him.

I have a mobile vet coming to the house, Monday August 17th, 2020 and I don't know what to expect.

Other than a dead dragon.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, sorry to hear about your dragon, he does sound very ill. Please start a new thread so that people can help with his issues, hopefully something can be done. Include all the info about exact lights you have, what Oz was eating, etc. Post pics of Oz, a close up of his arm and full body picture and also pics of his enclosure and the lighting. Hopefully Oz can be saved. Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom