Vitamins and calcium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if I can use miner-all for calcium and repti cal with beta carotene for a vitamin? And if so, how often for both? Thanks for any info you guys have ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have never heard of miner-all calcium but the repti cal w/ beta carotene should be good -- I am using Repti calcium w / D3 and Rep cal calcium w/ out D3 No phosphorous-- I use the D3 2 times per week and the w/ out D3 3 times per week - both of mine are over a year old - for babies I recommend 5 x per week w/ the D3 -- one time per feeding dusting the insects -- they are more likely to eat the insects that way you know your getting the calcium into them -
Karrie

SarahBancroft

Original Poster
So use just the repti cal with beta or get the other calcium you mentioned as well? The miner-all one does have calcium with d3...it’s what I use for my cresties and aft gecko but wasn’t sure if it was basically the same as the repti cal with d3 or not.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No I would only use one and it looks like the miner all has good reviews -- so I would use it
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom