Separation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardiebaby19

Hatchling Member
I guess my beardie has gotten a little too used to me being with him and interacting with him. I go to school before he wakes up, and my mom goes in my room and he’s trying to get out of his tank, climbing all over the screen and hanging upside down, glass surfing, moving things around in his tank, etc.. He only started doing this when I left, and as soon as I get home, he calms down. Is this just an overly attached beardie? I know that they can’t really “love”, but he’s always been kind of attached to me, or at least I would say. He always insists on sitting in my lap when I’m home. Is this just “separation anxiety” (Probably more so fear of loss of food or survival abilities) or are these signs of a health problem?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, young beardies are restless and full of energy and now his usual routine, part of his life is missing or changed and he is just isn't used to it. He's not sick, just hyper and a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom