Uvb

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, can you post a pic of your new little dude ? When you say he's not eating much, what is he eating ? Post a pic of the size of the insects next to him too, that would be helpful.

I like your set up, nice assortment of climbing areas for a beardie ! One suggestion, prop the log up against the larger rock so he can get even closer to the uvb.

Feezy18

Original Poster
108962-5835169521.jpg
Here’s GusGus I’ve been feeding him small Dubai’s and small crickets. He eats but the most he’s ate was like 15 Dubai’s at one feeding. It’s usually like 8-10 and everywhere i look that’s not that many for them to eat. I’m struggling to get him to eat veggies and greens. I can’t get him to eat a leaf here and there he seems to like bell peppers but he won’t eat any veggies and greens or any fruit when i try.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yep typical you need to get your self a glass or ceramic bowl something like this
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Reptile-Ceramic-Leopard-Bearded/dp/B084VJJWTV?pf_rd_r=ZYHT91MBTMT1BX3D6MK5&pf_rd_p=c5b6893a-24f2-4a59-9d4b-aff5065c90ec&pd_rd_r=1959e3a2-e430-4c73-8dd1-3f3f3df0c6a1&pd_rd_w=mnfRh&pd_rd_wg=ZY9fW&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
get your self some BSFL a great staple feeder for babies do not dust them and add as many as you want to the bowl in front of him
http://www.symtonbsf.com order large they are small -- feed salads first thing in the morning - you want him eating salads now --- or some anyway --- you can also get some small super worms if you can find them add 1-3 to the bowl in front of him--- small horn worms dubiaroaches.com mails out smalls if you order medium size feed 1-2 on top of salads -- all the movement will get hes attenetion to the salad bowl -- dont feed any insect staple feeders till hes eaten from the bowl for at least an hr then add your dubias to the bowl --- crickets will haft to be disabled by pulling a leg off of them -try that and see how it goes-- hes amount of dubias is alot - the smaller the insect the more they will eat --
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A lot of babies won't but you just keep offering the greens until they eventually do. All my babies ate greens early on so just be patient + keep trying.

Feezy18

Original Poster
Yea i kee offering every day. He hate a few leaves and a couple pieces of bell pepper. I got some bsfl and a feeding warm bowl comin I’m gna try that trick when it all arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom