Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can or use a plastic tote no water- use carrots- that gives hydration- they won't eat greens-- you can feed potato's fruits and carrots- don't feed the dragons carrots tho too much vit a
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Also I was thinking about getting this Dubia chow. And the place said they ship 2-3 days and says will be delivered by Saturday. What’s you experience with them does it come early or just pretty much when it says will be there.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Where did you order from ? Dubiaroaches.com is usually a day early -- Reptilianarts is pretty much spot on -- check you email and it will tell you usually if its out for delivery
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I ordered from Dubiaroaches.com. So hopefully Friday thank you I will get crickets tomorrow thank you.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello just wanted to make sure before dubias arrive. They are delayed and coming later than Saturday she said around Tuesday. I wanted to ask if I still dust the dubias as much as crickets and if not how much do I dust them with calcium multi vitamins and do I still use vitamin d3 2 times a month???

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Coco needs calcium 5 x per week calcium D3 once per feeding dust the dubias like the crickets and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week once per feeding- is Coco eating salads?
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes she is and this might be a dumb question but what does per feeding mean I don’t wanna misinterpret something and give to much of one supplement. I’m giving her a salad everyday and her poop has started to have more liquid in it causing it to be not really together. I there is many other meaning to this but my guess is it’s just she is getting to much water through the salad.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Once per feeding means if you feeding her more than one time a day-- her basking temps are 95-110 and your uvb is a what? Where in the tank is it?
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My uvb is a reptisun 10.0 t8 tube. And I think your asking where do I have the uvb it’s right where she basks so she can get both

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
She needs calcium every feeding of the insects so that would be 5 x per week w/ the vitamins 2 x per week -- the UVB is inside the tank or on top of screen?
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok and it's 6-8 inches from basking decor and NO COVER over the bulb-- it needs to be exposed- trying to eliminate the lighting for cause of runny stools- the poop does it smell so bad it makes you want to leave the room? That could be a sign of parasites- they also cause runny stools- trying to rule all this out--- if all this is good then it could be too much hydration - are you feeding alot of squash anything w/ a lot of water content - watermelon cucumbers gr pepper?
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It has a smell but nothing terrible not really bad. I feed collard greens and mustard greens with butternut and or yellow squash everyday. Then fruits like blueberry and others as a treat a couple times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom