Coffee and Beardies?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiddragons

Hatchling Member
Ok so here goes: A splash of coffee fell out of my mug and may have touched the feeder insects I intend to give to my beardie. I looked over the container, it doesn't look like any coffee actually got in (just splashed the ground near it). Would the crickets die first or would feeding them (if they potentially got some coffee in them) harm my beardie?

Cazz

My unprofessional opinion would lean towards they should be fine. If you're really concerned, feed the crickets their regular gut load diet for a day or two and you'll be safer than sorry.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Your beardie will suddenly become very productive and be able to whip out those reports left and right before finally crashing on their basking rock for a nap.

No I’m kidding, a secondhand splash of coffee won’t do anything. The cricket might start feeling super motivated, but your coffee connoisseur lizard is fine.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, he will likely be extremely active & want to run around like crazy. LOL
He will be perfectly fine though.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom