hi!! introducing myself and my beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! my name is Charlie, and i've decided to make an account and introduce myself and my new bearded dragon. i'm very happy to be here c:

i owned a bearded dragon named Eclipse for his entire life- he was about 8 years old when he died. i had owned him since i was 10, and i loved him very much. unfortunately when he was young he decided to be a very picky eater and refused to eat what i could offer him at the time, and it stunted his growth a bit. he was always such a picky boy, but he was the most docile pet i had ever owned, and i ALWAYS browsed this forum to learn new info and i did all of my research through this site.

anyways, a year ago Eclipse passed away, and i had always missed him very much. that brings me to the beginning of this month, when my parents surprised me with a new baby beardie!

i was SO happy i started sobbing, i had missed my old beardie very much. I was happy to have one again, and i still had almost everything i needed to take care of my new baby!

anyways, this is Valor, my new boy!!!
109046-6987096788.jpg
this image i took the day i got him,

109046-9120684713.jpg
and this i took last saturday!

he has a really healthy appetite and im getting a gram scale tomorrow so i can start keeping track of his weight! he's being fed gutloaded crickets and bsfl(or reptiworms, i believe they go by many names) and i live in a place where i am able to produce my own bsfl in my compost bin so that's great, because Valor really loves those worms!!!

anyways, im just really happy to have a beardie again and i hope i can keep my golden boy happy and healthy. i am looking into getting a breeding population of either discoid or dubia roaches so he can have something a little better than crickets, though he likes his crickets a bunch!

anyways, thanks for reading this far if you're still here. Valor says hello!

VaingloriousValor

Original Poster
zalaman":3fcqtr1h said:
Hi and welcome, your beardie is beautiful andvsimilar to mine, :D

108261-1455816646.jpg

thank you for the welcome!!! and Valor appreciates the compliment very much!! your beardie is GORGEOUS, i am in love with their colors. so beautiful!
do they have a name? and do you have any suspicions of what gender they are?

saraho

Hatchling Member
Welcome and congrats on the new beardie baby!

I'm kind of a newbie with beardies, but this site has saved my Charlie and I. He's 2, spoiled rotten and picky about food, just like your previous beardie.

Valor has really nice coloring! If I ever choose a baby, I think I'll go for that pretty orange color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom