120gal screen top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryEllis

Hello! I’m snagging a free 120 gallon tank for my girl next week but it does not have a top. I’m having a really hard time finding where to buy one. Do they exist? Do I have to somehow make one? Any leads would be much appreciated!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Try Zen Habitats talk to Randy and see if he can get you one -- they are nice galvanized screen - might be spendy tho since its galvanized -- I would call them and see if they cant set you up w/ one
Karrie

Draven88

Hatchling Member
Another option is to pick up a few things from a local hardware store and make a custom size one yourself.

If you have a Lowes or Home Depot nearby you can pick up a window screen kit that has the side rails, corner pieces that fits into each rail. Kits may or may not include the strip of rubber that goes into the rails to hold the screen but can be found there as well. Then you would just want some screen to fit in that is metal not fibrous (aluminum works well). This is what I did on a 75g aquarium that I use for my dubia colony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom