HELP BEARDIE RAN AWAY OUTSIDE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can try the police but I am thinking they wont--- they arent going to consider a dragon life or death - but I would look for someone who has a dog that could help out w/ finding him- I would start w/ your local rescue centers and ask there - they might know of someone who could help out
Karrie

rexkipling

Original Poster
KarrieRee":trdiqlxj said:
You can try the police but I am thinking they wont--- they arent going to consider a dragon life or death - but I would look for someone who has a dog that could help out w/ finding him- I would start w/ your local rescue centers and ask there - they might know of someone who could help out
Karrie
Okay will try to ask around and see! Thank you for the suggestions everyone?

gwi11iams

In Tucson, the police department would not send out a K-9 unit for something like this. That DOES NOT mean that an off-duty police officer would not be able to help you out using his/her K-9 unit. If it was Mr. Pink that was missing, and I was getting desperate, I would use tucson.craigslist.org to find such an officer.

~Gregory Williams

rexkipling

Original Poster
UPDATE; REX WAS FOUND TODAY!! The flyers helped!! Someone spotted him crossing the street at the front of my neighborhood, which is a LONG way from where I live. I just wonder what he was doing during that thunderstorm last night (lasted for an hour), most likely covered somewhere in someone’s backyard! And he must have had some adventure because when he got back into his tank after some food and a bath, he fell right to sleep?❤️ I feel so whole again! Thank you everyone for suggestions and your prayers, he will definitely be wearing a leash now, regardless if he likes it or not?❤️
109012-7015210395.jpg

gwi11iams

Yay, for Rex. I am very happy for both of you! Now it is time to have that talk with Rex about wearing his leash. :D

~Gregory Williams

saraho

Hatchling Member
I've been hoping for a post telling us he was safe and sound!! I'm so happy for you both.

Cazz

Glad to see you got him back safely. I'm also glad That you're going to consider using a leash moving forward.?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
gwi11iams":2d3ng230 said:
Mr. Pink is not even four months old yet. That said, he still does not like his leash and he will puff up when I try to put it on. Mr. Pink certainly tells me when he doesn't like something but all I say is, "I take care of you and you ARE going to wear your leash when we are walking in the desert." Everyone has already said it, but follow the heat. Rex will find the warm spots and I suspect he will not travel far.

~Gregory Williams

It took me about 2 weeks of holding Mari still and putting her harness on and off when she was 4 months old for her to finally stop squirming and allow me to put her harness on. Now she just sits and lets me slip it on her, lol. (Shes 8 months old.)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great you found Rex! Amazing, at least he was safe & sound. I'm sure that he is
happy to be back home with you though. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom