Too Cute To Handle

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Too Cute To Handle

Postby gwi11iams » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:21 am

Mr. Pink was not yet awake this morning so I took a picture of him sleeping on the top of his favorite perch. You cannot tell from the picture but he is a full five inches off the ground. When Mr. Pink sleeps on the top of his cactus he 'pancakes' his belly and lets all four of his legs dangle straight down like they are dead weight. This is too cute to handle! :lol:

~Gregory Williams

[Click image to enlarge]
gwi11iams
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Too Cute To Handle

Postby Millar1996 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:47 pm

So cutie hahah
Dec
Millar1996
Newbie Poster

Postby Cazz » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 pm

adorable. They do have a way of finding the most awkward lounging positions but they're comfortable. Mylittle one has adopted a branch with a stick coming out the top as her sleeping perch. You'd think a stick pushing her tail up but every night without fail, that's her spot
Cazz
Newbie Poster

Postby gwi11iams » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Cazz,

I just let my little weirdo do whatever makes him happy. Even on his rock, he is always dangling his legs somewhere or stretching them out perpendicular to his body in a fashion that looks painful to me. I just let Mr. Pink do what he wants. :lol:

~Gregory Williams
gwi11iams
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion