I Have A Growing Dinosaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwi11iams

It was just a week ago that Mr. Pink completed a full-body shed. Even then, I could see his increase in size. I saw the color change in his tail yesterday and his tail is shedding again. I was like, "you've got to be kidding me." Mr. Pink is not even four months old and I need a bigger enclosure. He is growing like a dinosaur! :shock:

~Gregory Williams

108728-5411280640.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Gregory,

I swear I just saw a picture of him yesterday and he looks to be twice the size now! A bigger tank is definitely in order! :)

-Brandon

gwi11iams

Original Poster
Brandon,

I have not seen a beloved animal, any animal, grow this quickly. I really do have a baby dinosaur and a MUCH LARGER enclosure is now imperative.

~Gregory Williams

gwi11iams

Original Poster
It has been 39 days since I brought Mr. Pink home and started caring for him. I am looking at all of his 'baby' pictures and I can't believe it. The day I brought him home he was so small I would not handle him because I thought I would hurt him by accident. Mr. Pink is not small anymore and I have a monster over here! :mrgreen:

~Gregory Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom