I Have A Growing Dinosaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwi11iams

It was just a week ago that Mr. Pink completed a full-body shed. Even then, I could see his increase in size. I saw the color change in his tail yesterday and his tail is shedding again. I was like, "you've got to be kidding me." Mr. Pink is not even four months old and I need a bigger enclosure. He is growing like a dinosaur! :shock:

~Gregory Williams

108728-5411280640.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Gregory,

I swear I just saw a picture of him yesterday and he looks to be twice the size now! A bigger tank is definitely in order! :)

-Brandon

gwi11iams

Original Poster
Brandon,

I have not seen a beloved animal, any animal, grow this quickly. I really do have a baby dinosaur and a MUCH LARGER enclosure is now imperative.

~Gregory Williams

gwi11iams

Original Poster
It has been 39 days since I brought Mr. Pink home and started caring for him. I am looking at all of his 'baby' pictures and I can't believe it. The day I brought him home he was so small I would not handle him because I thought I would hurt him by accident. Mr. Pink is not small anymore and I have a monster over here! :mrgreen:

~Gregory Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom