Morph type? (I’ve asked before but still curious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
108680-9755615624.jpg
108680-5638471753.jpg

I’ve asked this before, but after my lil beardie shed again I’m still wondering what morph they may be? There’s orange tones, random patterns, irregular scale patterns, and white/cream/orange/tan irregular stripes. Their nails are clear.

Maybe I’m just in love but they seem p unique and their vet hadn’t seen one like them before either.

Thanks ☺️☺️

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Are his eyes colored or black ? I am thinking he may be a leatherback but someone else on here w/ more experience would need to look
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

Roseandbaum

Original Poster
AHBD":1m6nwvlp said:
He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

They were giving me side-eye. They bask a lot but get the beardie zoomies at certain times throughout the day.

I’ll post pics! We’d love to know the sex;; I thought they were still too young.

Roseandbaum

Original Poster
AHBD":p5x2yhrr said:
108680-4124439880.jpg
108680-711300527.jpg

Cazz

I'm saying tangerine maybe citrus. Probably orange parents. As far as see, the pictures are a bit tough but at a glance possibly male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom