Morph type? (I’ve asked before but still curious!)

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Morph type? (I’ve asked before but still curious!)

Postby Roseandbaum » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:12 pm

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

I’ve asked this before, but after my lil beardie shed again I’m still wondering what morph they may be? There’s orange tones, random patterns, irregular scale patterns, and white/cream/orange/tan irregular stripes. Their nails are clear.

Maybe I’m just in love but they seem p unique and their vet hadn’t seen one like them before either.

Thanks ☺️☺️
Roseandbaum
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Morph type? (I’ve asked before but still curious!)

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Are his eyes colored or black ? I am thinking he may be a leatherback but someone else on here w/ more experience would need to look
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby AHBD » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:49 am

He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Roseandbaum » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:51 pm

AHBD wrote:He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

They were giving me side-eye. They bask a lot but get the beardie zoomies at certain times throughout the day.

I’ll post pics! We’d love to know the sex;; I thought they were still too young.
Roseandbaum
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Roseandbaum » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:31 pm

AHBD wrote:He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Roseandbaum
Newbie Poster

Postby AHBD » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:03 am

Sorry I should have given better instructions . :) I aaaaaalmost see 2 slight bulges in the top pic but it's not the right angle to give a good view. If he's up for another quick photo shoot , set him on a flat surface and arch the tail like in this article.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Roseandbaum » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:32 am

AHBD wrote:Sorry I should have given better instructions . :) I aaaaaalmost see 2 slight bulges in the top pic but it's not the right angle to give a good view. If he's up for another quick photo shoot , set him on a flat surface and arch the tail like in this article.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

They were very not in to me doing this so I’ll try again today!
Roseandbaum
Newbie Poster

Postby Cazz » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:37 pm

I'm saying tangerine maybe citrus. Probably orange parents. As far as see, the pictures are a bit tough but at a glance possibly male.
Cazz
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion