Bruising on top of female bearded dragon's eyes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
108590-5809624894.jpg
108590-8585617751.jpg

Hey guys, I don't know if I should be worried or not but overnight, these bruises appeared on top of her eyes. I am not sure if they are bruises or a fungus, but they are red (like broken skin). What do you guys think happened, should I worry? Can I put some triple antibiotics? She's basking, eating, and pooping normally. There are no other issues (her eyes themselves are normal). There also seems to be a little bruising on her head too besides the ones on her eyelids. I think she ran into something but I cannot be sure.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Is this your only dragon or do you have others?
Can you post a picture of your setup?

It looks like burn marks to me. Is she able to get her head too close to her basking light?

-Brandon

Bananamuffin

Original Poster
Claudiusx":2jib8fug said:
Hi there,

Is this your only dragon or do you have others?
Can you post a picture of your setup?

It looks like burn marks to me. Is she able to get her head too close to her basking light?

-Brandon

Hey, yes I do have another dragon but he is in a cage on a shelf below hers, so they don’t make any kind of contact. I can’t take a picture of the setup right now but I will lower her hammock more when I get a chance. Is there anything I can do about her burn marks or do I let it self heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom