New source for insects

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Just to let everyone know if they are looking for silk worms or horn worms etc I found another site called http://www.hornworms.com they are pretty reasonable on shipping $7 I dont know how the product is as I just ordered from them silkworms hornworms and some super worms - I will see how it goes and if its all good I will send others to the site
I did get a email that they are slow w/ the super worms so order is being sent w/ out them and they will send supers later
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I also got a order from www.xyzreptiles.com out of Palmetto Bay Fl - they sent me some silk worms - they were fast as they sent them fed ex - worms were here in 2 days - they came small w/ food - I was impressed - I see coastalsilkworms has reg small in again I dont know for how long and I cant remember if the send food w/ theirs --
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I will let you know they will be here tomorrow IAM thinking- they were in the cities today -- the guy called me cuz they were so far behind on the orders- they refunded my money and sent the order out anyway fed ex-
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dubiaroaches- reptilianarts- mulberry high on shipping tho- coastalsilkworms- symtonbsf----reptilesplus--have not ordered from joshsfrogs- abdragons and have not ordered anymore from rainbow mealworms- they sent all dead silk worms except 3 out of 50 and charged $50- never saw a refund or silkworms contacted them twice- xyzreptiles is good and fast
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Karrie, are silkworms something XYZ reptiles only carries periodically? Every time I have gone to their site, all I see for bugs is isopods. I am on mobile though, so it may just be I'm not looking in the right place.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
You have to search on their site I dont know why they dont have them listed ---
I am going to post some websites later w/ some pricing --- so far coastalsilkworms and artilianarts is the cheapest I have found for silk worms --- and they are both out of stock ---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
The order from Hornworms.com came in yesterday -- order was ok -- hornworms came in different sizes the silk worms are all good -- and the super worms were in a butcher paper in a cloth bag-- its a good thing I saved the container w/ the bran in it from Pet Smart other wise I dont know what I would of put them in -- And I did some pricing out for the suppliers as well -- Hornworms is spendy -
$1.32/ silk
$.75 / horn worm
$.16 / super worm
Reptilian Arts
$.68/ silk
$.10/ super worm
$.38/ large roach
Dubia Roaches
$.38/ large roach
$.39 / horn worm
Mulberry Farms
$.38/ silk worm
$.36/horn worm thats w/ the free cups
Coastal silk worms
$.71/ silk
XYZreptiles 'you haft to search on their site for the silks I dont know why they dont have them listed
$.74/ silk
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom