Too Cute To Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwi11iams

Mr. Pink was not yet awake this morning so I took a picture of him sleeping on the top of his favorite perch. You cannot tell from the picture but he is a full five inches off the ground. When Mr. Pink sleeps on the top of his cactus he 'pancakes' his belly and lets all four of his legs dangle straight down like they are dead weight. This is too cute to handle! :lol:

~Gregory Williams

108728-2995837867.jpg

Cazz

adorable. They do have a way of finding the most awkward lounging positions but they're comfortable. Mylittle one has adopted a branch with a stick coming out the top as her sleeping perch. You'd think a stick pushing her tail up but every night without fail, that's her spot

gwi11iams

Original Poster
Cazz,

I just let my little weirdo do whatever makes him happy. Even on his rock, he is always dangling his legs somewhere or stretching them out perpendicular to his body in a fashion that looks painful to me. I just let Mr. Pink do what he wants. :lol:

~Gregory Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom