Possible Yellow fungus? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like my beardies beard and right under it are yellow. Her feet seem a little discolored too. She just finished shed and I thought it would go away with it but it didn't. I read about yellow fungus and I wanted to see if anyone had ideas before I spent hundreds at the vet. I was thinking about starting her on a betadine bath and anti-fungal cream ASAP but again I wanted to see if that was the right thing to do and If so what brand for those are the best? please help!! I want to catch It early if this is YF
108993-6544221672.jpg
108993-3458289383.jpg
108993-9337882534.jpg
108993-580101912.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Very cute little one there. :D
The yellowish pigmentation is normal. A lot of them tend to develop that coloration on their
beards especially. The feet & hands look fine to me as well.
Has she been shedding recently on the hands & feet too?
How old is she?

Tracie

myagregory1

Original Poster
Drache613":dvau3423 said:
Hello,

Very cute little one there. :D
The yellowish pigmentation is normal. A lot of them tend to develop that coloration on their
beards especially. The feet & hands look fine to me as well.
Has she been shedding recently on the hands & feet too?
How old is she?

Tracie

Oh good, I'm glad that's normal thank you! She shed her hands and feet about a week and a half ago. I usually monitor her shedding very closely but I was on vacation so my only information comes from my dad who was taking care of her. He said she shed well though.
The place where I got her never gave me a certain age but based on her size (about 14.5 in) I think shes about 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom