Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Greg the Bunny (Netherlands Dwarf Bunny)
107595-6198499845.jpg

Marshmellow (Lop/Lion Head Mix Bunny)
107595-5953592933.jpg

Biscuits and Gravy (Guinea Pigs)
107595-7009681724.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Look at those fluffy friends, they are super cute ! Beautiful bunnies and I love the name Biscuits + Gravy for your guinea pigs. :lol:

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
We used to have a snake but the bearded dragon is our only pet now. We can't have anything fluffy because my husband is allergic to the fluff.

Cute bunnies and guinea pigs though. :) And is that a water skink in the other photos or what? :? Beautiful, whatever it is.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Do you mean the red guy ? That's my Fireskink , Blaze. Super easy to care for, eat any bug you offer and will also eat a bit of scrambled egg which I microwave without oil.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Yes, that's the one. At least I wasn't too far off -- just didn't know what kind of skink he was. Very pretty colors.

110164-3003204554.jpg
Ruby is a "lilac" albino corn snake, estimated to be around 10 years old

110164-9806755059.jpg
Greta is a toad ?‍♀️

110164-2850963278.jpg
Rosebud, Bubblegum and Slinky Lil Bud are salamanders

110164-1560881553.jpg
Ferris Mewler, it's always his day off!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jen, those are some sweet pics ! Ferris Mewler is a great name and a cute kitty. :) Your phibs are cool too, I know toads are eating machines that are usually east to feed. What do your little sallies eat ? Very small worms ?

The toad will eat anything that moves, s/he gets crickets or superworms. And the salamanders like live prey, but will eat anything that we offer by hand. I started them on thawed bloodworms, but now they will eat 2 or 3 week crickets!

Ruby doesn't like anyone or anything, ever. She's just a grump lol

Ferris is an indoor only cat, by his choice. He finds the other critters boring but enjoys crickets too ?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Kiwi has two modes.
There’s cute mode:

full

And there’s Karen mode:

full

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: I love the contrast between "cute" and "karen"

And I might have mistook the toad for a funny looking beardie if I hadn't been told otherwise. :mrgreen:

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
My blue tegu. I was so surprised how friendly he was right from the start

Basking:
107595-1773140948.jpg

Thinking He's A Hat:
107595-8687697891.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom