Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Greg the Bunny (Netherlands Dwarf Bunny)
107595-6198499845.jpg

Marshmellow (Lop/Lion Head Mix Bunny)
107595-5953592933.jpg

Biscuits and Gravy (Guinea Pigs)
107595-7009681724.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Look at those fluffy friends, they are super cute ! Beautiful bunnies and I love the name Biscuits + Gravy for your guinea pigs. :lol:

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
We used to have a snake but the bearded dragon is our only pet now. We can't have anything fluffy because my husband is allergic to the fluff.

Cute bunnies and guinea pigs though. :) And is that a water skink in the other photos or what? :? Beautiful, whatever it is.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Do you mean the red guy ? That's my Fireskink , Blaze. Super easy to care for, eat any bug you offer and will also eat a bit of scrambled egg which I microwave without oil.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Yes, that's the one. At least I wasn't too far off -- just didn't know what kind of skink he was. Very pretty colors.

110164-3003204554.jpg
Ruby is a "lilac" albino corn snake, estimated to be around 10 years old

110164-9806755059.jpg
Greta is a toad ?‍♀️

110164-2850963278.jpg
Rosebud, Bubblegum and Slinky Lil Bud are salamanders

110164-1560881553.jpg
Ferris Mewler, it's always his day off!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jen, those are some sweet pics ! Ferris Mewler is a great name and a cute kitty. :) Your phibs are cool too, I know toads are eating machines that are usually east to feed. What do your little sallies eat ? Very small worms ?

The toad will eat anything that moves, s/he gets crickets or superworms. And the salamanders like live prey, but will eat anything that we offer by hand. I started them on thawed bloodworms, but now they will eat 2 or 3 week crickets!

Ruby doesn't like anyone or anything, ever. She's just a grump lol

Ferris is an indoor only cat, by his choice. He finds the other critters boring but enjoys crickets too ?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Kiwi has two modes.
There’s cute mode:

full

And there’s Karen mode:

full

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: I love the contrast between "cute" and "karen"

And I might have mistook the toad for a funny looking beardie if I hadn't been told otherwise. :mrgreen:

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
My blue tegu. I was so surprised how friendly he was right from the start

Basking:
107595-1773140948.jpg

Thinking He's A Hat:
107595-8687697891.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom