Can anyone figure out what is happening here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hmm... I wish I thought I looked that good... haha.
Or maybe he is just desperate? :laughing6:
They sound like kids. Let's not ruin their innocent little minds lol.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
The video is 10 years old, lol, but none of the commenters know what's happening. Some of them were very upset and thought it was actually having a stroke. There was a member here that posted about 6-7 months ago [ I can't remember for sure ] and described this behavior and was terrified that her dragon had a seizure and went in to a brief coma. So it's good to see that this is not what's happening.
Anyway, noone has officially guessed what it is Brandon. :D :?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
AHBD":4vq04its said:
Anyway, noone has officially guessed what it is Brandon.
That is surprising. I didnt actually look through the comments. I guess it's one of those, "if you know, you know" type of deals. And I think me and you have seen our fair share of that sort of behavior haha.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
True, and I hope that someone will go to the youtube comments and put those poor people's minds at ease. In a way this is cruel though, but seems to be a mystery to the concerned people who posted there. :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It is a bit cruel. I can't say I don't have a video of a young Cooper going after his reflection (much more head bobbing involved in his case). Modern me keeps them away from mirrors as much as possible.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I think our beardie can see his reflection in his glass tank but it doesn't seem to bother him too much -- he's not afraid of it or aggressive towards it. He seems to know it's there and seems curious about it more than anything. I've had him near a mirror and he doesn't seem to react. I guess they're all different when it comes to mirrors.

My husband thinks the beardie knows that the "ghost dragon in the glass" is his reflection and likes to play with it like a little kid. I don't think I'd go that far, but he has been known to do a little head bobbing at it when he was hormonal, so at least at that time he must have mistook it for a rival male.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
In this case, this dragon doesn't think he's seeing a rival male, he thinks he's seeing a potential mate.. :mrgreen:
And he is trying really hard to change that "potential" part.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Exactly, the poor guy is so hyped to mate that he's just going through the motions with his imaginary girl that is just the carpet [ fueled by the object of his desire in the mirror ] Poor dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom