My beardie’s tail is crooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can't see because the top is not in the pic but it looks a little too close. Did you get the long tube over there as well ? Without it he won't get enough uvb. One more thing, get rid of the mesh hammock, lots of beardies snag their nails and can sprain a leg, he sure doesn't need that on top of everything. I'd still recommend the lower temporary plastic tote.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your Reptisun 10 T5 tube is a good bulb. You can have that around 10-12 inches from your
dragon. If you can get it mounted underneath of the screen top at that range, it would really
help him out.
Since he is under 1 year, I would recommend getting calcium into him 4-5 times per week, to
help support his bone growth & neurological system. He can still be eating a good amount of
protein too but try to encourage vegetation too since they usually start switching ratios of intake
at around 1 year or so most of the time.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom