My beardie’s tail is crooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I can't see because the top is not in the pic but it looks a little too close. Did you get the long tube over there as well ? Without it he won't get enough uvb. One more thing, get rid of the mesh hammock, lots of beardies snag their nails and can sprain a leg, he sure doesn't need that on top of everything. I'd still recommend the lower temporary plastic tote.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your Reptisun 10 T5 tube is a good bulb. You can have that around 10-12 inches from your
dragon. If you can get it mounted underneath of the screen top at that range, it would really
help him out.
Since he is under 1 year, I would recommend getting calcium into him 4-5 times per week, to
help support his bone growth & neurological system. He can still be eating a good amount of
protein too but try to encourage vegetation too since they usually start switching ratios of intake
at around 1 year or so most of the time.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom