Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, just keep using the cream but don't bathe her and don't rub that area at all. About once a week give a soak to see how it looks.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Today she’s starting to shed just in her chest area. And the places it was yellow I can see that under the shed there are white scales is this normal.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok does this look like normal shed I don’t know if you can tell but her name hole top half is shedding. And kind of has a tint to it.
108701-4816261474.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No that's fine, they shed like that. I've seen it just like that plenty of times , other owners here see this as well. She's O.K !

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I think she looks good and she likes them crickets or roaches your feeding :)
Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That means regulating temps while basking. That allows evaporation from their mouth and cools their heads while they enjoy a bask. Normal behavior and indicates they are getting proper basking temps.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello I have been getting crickets from the pet store but I heard that I shouldn’t be. So then i saw Flukers live crickets and was going to get those. And I was wondering what size to get 1/2 or 3/4. My beared dragon is 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom