Toothless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyfm

Hi! Just wanted to say hi here! My kids and I (and reluctant husband) are new bearded dragon owners to a 1-2 year old dragon from previous owners who were giving him up. We named him Toothless after the How to Train Your Dragon series and movies. We’re super excited to have him. The kids and myself are huge pet lovers. I had little lizards when I was young but never a dragon. While super happy to have him, I’m also nervous about getting his habitat and meal schedule down. At the moment, he’s not eating much but like any living creature, he’s stressed from the change so I’ve read not eating is ok for a while. I do feel bad though. I have already benefited from your articles and questions/answers so very happy to have found this! :)

I also have a toothless not eating is fine since he been moved he just need to settle in I would still offer him fresh greens and live food to see if he will eat it
108953-6105966535.jpg
I aslo got 2 other than I rescued that are in the same position as ur bearded dragon

I also have a toothless not eating is fine since he been moved he just need to settle in I would still offer him fresh greens and live food to see if he will eat it
108953-6105966535.jpg
I aslo got 2 other than I rescued all 3 that are in the same position as ur bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom