Meet Sunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyFury

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2lqnhha8 said:
Its good hes eating so well just do not leave those crickets in the tank over nite -- they will come out and bite him and cause a possible infection---
Karrie

I remove the leftovers after every feeding! And double check before lights out too.

SunnyFury

Original Poster
Wow! So I've had Sunny 11 days now. I remember measuring him maybe a few days after I got him and he was about 4 1/2 inches. He is now close to 6 inches long! I knew he looked bigger. Woo hoo!

SunnyFury

Original Poster
108828-6206980287.jpg
108828-1878050049.jpg
108828-5799719933.jpg

Thought I would share some pics taken today. I got the plaque from my sis who had a bunch of stuff given to her from her mother in law. I thought it was too cute and looks perfect on the tank.

SunnyFury

Original Poster
108828-6281212461.jpg
Thought I would share an update on Sunny. He is over two months old now. The left pic is from probably a month ago. And right pic is from today. He has grown just a little lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom