what do you feed your bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddamay

hi community. i had an anole when i was 12 and i've been thinking about getting a bearded dragon, but what do you feed them? running to the pet store for crickets every 4 days was REAL annoying.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Dragons require fresh salads there is a nutrition website we post for everyone to go by--- NO pellest or dried canned or packaged stuff ---
dubia roaches silk worms crickets BSFL for staple feeders
super worms horn worms meal worms butter worms
Most on here order on line for all the worms and insects -- its better cost wise in the long run
The MOST important thing in that tank is the basking temps and UVB --- that means NO coil UVB's they are inadequate!! I recommend you do not buy a "kit" most of the stuff you will not use and it is a waste of money
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Going to the store every 4 days to get crickets wasn't the most annoying part for me, they are just gross, lol.
We are now feeding Dubia roaches and black soldier fly larvae mainly. I know nothing about anoles, but dragons need greens like mustard or collar greens or kale, etc. We also feed bits of other veggies such as squash, bell pepper, fresh green beans, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom