Tequila, my new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
108829-4439987131.jpg
Hi all! I just adopted my first baby bearded Tequila about a month ago. I’m 20 years old and can’t wait to have this little one with me at school. Tequila is quite active and we’ve bonded really well so far. He’s now pretty comfortable with me (to the point where he is currently sleeping on me) and with his new home. I’ve worked in a local pet store in my town for two years now and have been trained on beardie and reptile care but as a first time owner I’m totally open to learning new things! Can’t wait for the adventures Tequila and I have!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- if you would like to go over your tank set up and get some pointers on care please ask - we are here to help ---
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, lots of fun in store for you with one of these little rascals. :) Hopefully not too many bumps on his journey to adulthood ! Do you have some pics of his tank to show ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom